NATMI CDT a Success!
The reviews are in and they overwhelming agree that the
NATMI’s CDT (Certified Driver Trainer) course hosted by KRTS Transportation and facilitated by The Dawg, Chris Harris; was a great success.
The comment’s after the conclusion of the course are fantastic. The participants of the NATMI CDT course, all really enjoyed the course. All said that they would like to participate in another NATMI course.
The very experienced driver trainers all now have 90 days to complete the “Exhibit”. This document is submitted to NATMI. It is first review by the staff for completeness. Then the exhibit is forwarded to an Exhibit Reviewer. The Reviewer then goes through the Exhibit to determine that the Driver Trainer has the qualifications and experience to qualify for the CDT designation. Once the Exhibit is accepted and if the Driver Trainer has passed the exam then the University of Florida issues the CDT Certificate. Congratulations, the driver trainer can now use the “CDT” designation on all the Trainers identification, such as business cards and email signatures. They have proven that they have both the knowledge and experience to be part of an elite group. This group are highly experienced Driver Trainer Professionals. NATMI CDT program is recognized as the Elite Qualification designation in North America. Congratulations.
All of the Driver Trainers that participated in the program have:
· Two years in the training field
· Certification is awarded for those individuals who demonstrate the ability to administer programs and carry out responsibilities assigned by their management.
NATMI is North America’s leading certification and training organization for today’s transportation professionals
NATMI provides internationally recognized, university accredited training and professional certification for truck and bus fleet management professionals.
- Certified Director of Safety (CDS)
- Certified Director of Maintenance/Equipment (CDM/E)
- Certified Safety Supervisor (CSS)
- Certified Supervisor of Maintenance/Equipment (CSM/E)
- Certified Driver Trainer (CDT)
- Certified Cargo Security Professional (CCSP)